Inter lingua is a well-established language school located in Pondok Indah, South Jakarta. Our programs include English for Children, School Tutoring, General & Business English, English for Academic Purposes, and Test Preparation. Inter lingua also offers language courses in French, Mandarin, Indonesian, Dutch, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
We are currently seeking highly-motivated and committed individuals to fill the following positions :
Native English Teachers - Part-Time / Full Time
To conduct English various English classes at various companies and institutions in Jakarta . Core duties include planning lessons / preparing materials, assessing students' progress, grading tests / essays / assignments, and completing required administrative tasks
- Male/female (max 40 years old).
- Native Speaker from United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Must possess intellectual strength, professional integrity, effective classroom management skills, and a passion for teaching.
- Reliability is a must
- A Degree in Education or related field is preferred but not essential.
- A relevant teaching certificate, such as CELTA or TEFL.
- Min. 2 years teaching experience.
- Having taught in-company classes will be an advantage
- Preferably having experience teaching Academic English or Writing Composition.
Send your Application letter, CV, and recent photo to:
source : lowongankerja-terbaru.info