VISTA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, PT (VIC)
PT. VIC Indonesia is one stop education company that provides Overseas Study Consultation (VES: Vista Education Services), English Language School (VIP: Vista International Programs), In-company Training (V-Pro: Vista for Professional) and Holiday & Study Tour (V-Go) with the head quarter located in Surabaya.
VES is a counseling business firm, which deals with recruiting students and assisting them to study overseas to 8 different countries (USA, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and China) .
Founded in 1998, Vista has been growing rapidly to become a young-spirited, dynamic company committed to be consistent with its vision -- a leader in overseas study consultation in Indonesia.
VIP is The English Preparation Specialist, ie.: TOEFL ® PBT Prep. Course, TOEFL ® iBT Prep. Course, IELTS Prep. Course and Academic English. Most of our students have definite plan to continue their study both overseas and at local universities that apply an English-Based Curriculum. We help the students in these particular purposes by enhancing their capabilities and language skills.
In January 2006, we became the first Language School in Surabaya, officially authorized by ETS, New Jersey, USA to conduct TOEFL® iBT Test. Currently we have 9 STN centers in Surabaya, Jakarta, Bandung and Denpasar which are ETS Authorized TOEFL iBT Centers.
V-Pro is an integral part of PT. VIC Indonesia, is The Specialist in Business English Training.
V-Go is a study tour and holiday programs for teenagers and adult with destination to the famous countries around the world.
Growing with our clients' satisfaction, PT. VIC Indonesia currently has 6 branch offices in Surabaya, Jakarta, Bandung and Denpasar.
MARKETING RELATION OFFICER
(For Jakarta & Surabaya)
- Publishing & Improving the Brand Image all product Vista International Corporation
- Creating strategy to develop and generate Inquiries to increase the market share
- Building and strengthen Relationships with key Accounts, new Accounts and Press Media
- Maintaining and Improving the quality of Relationship with partner Institutions, both Regional and International
- Creating and organizing Promotional Events
- Min S1 in Hospitality / Marketing / Communication, Pref. Overseas Graduate with good English (Spoken and Written)
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills with good Computer and Internet skills
- A minimum of 2 (two) years experience in Marketing or Public Relation, preferably within Education field, with some supervisory level experience
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status
If you meet the above requirements, send your application letter along with CV and recent photograph using QUICK APPLY button below
source : lowongankerja-terbaru.info