Language open up the world
inlingua is one of the world's leading language training organizations with over 345 Language Centers in 44 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
Millions of private persons and employees of large and small companies, institutions and government offices have benefited from the inlingua method of language training.
The legally independent Language Centers, free to shape their training programs in accordance with the requirements of the local market, are committed to the high quality ideals and uniform teaching principles of inlingua International.
Highly qualified native speakers provide language and communication training in many different target languages with the help of teaching materials specially developed by inli! ngua.
We are looking for dynamic, motivated & capable individuals for position :
Material Developer (MD)
Jobs Description :
- To work with the Deputy Principal - Services for Business to ensure the initiation, co-ordination, delivery and strategic integration of learning materials from the technical perspective. The team will provide the pedagogic and vocational knowledge.
- To understand the pedagogic needs of the project and courses to determine an agreed number and format of packages and to lead on the technical design of the materials and execution of agreed packages.
- To capt! ure/create images/data/material that does not already exist digitally and to draw together and repurpose that which does . As directed to identify and liaise with providers of material in digital formats to secure use.
- To organise material into student-focused or lecturer-directed packages of learning and determine appropriate media including web-enabled, VLE, DVD etc to achieve the maximum production effectiveness.
- To provide reports and data to the College Executive and external reporting bodies, as required in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in E! ducation or ESL.
- Min 2 years of related or teaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Administrative skills.
- Able to produce ESL materials.
Please kindly submit your complete application with recent photograph to below email :